Sunday, February 27, 2011

Should I Wax Car Myself



Princess Sonia
we have this the great privilege of living under one roof with Princess Sonia, who yesterday gave us an audience at a family event designed to celebrate its fourth birthday.
guests and entourage were welcomed with coffee, wine, cakes and cream pie. personally likes the apple pie, although I must admit that I withdrew from the congregation to give up in the solitude of his passion and hastily made two sets of Lego, which was generously endowed. Princess Sonia
awaited carnival ball, and again was disappointed that he did not take place. However, neither I nor my mother, neither the father nor any of our family guests not dressed up to show the cook on the aforementioned ball. so the ball again, it was not ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment