Monday, March 21, 2011

Build Strong Bridge Spaghetti

acrophobia

dad years
from my room in the attic also have my views as a good warm up your imagination ;-)

but anyway I have a fear of heights [and I'm shy ....] - and sometimes in reverse order. fact is fact, yesterday in a restaurant, for a family feast in honor of his grandfather and uncle are my sonia organized chocolates from Mrs waitress, because I was ashamed to ask. sonia and ruthlessly with the guests zakolegowała the same place, who consume their food in the far end - she found them, however, took note of chocolate and wheedled to their needs [of the other pieces for me were not so lady sonia asked a waitress who did not dare refuse soniusi].
well i have this soniutką, sometimes I even arrange chocolates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment